WADE CREEK HOUSE ANTIQUES opened in 2007. Located in an old 1940's home, we have expanded many times so there are many areas for you to browse. Located on an acre in Estacada, Oregon, your children can visit with our chickens (yes, we sell eggs) as you look around.


We are much more than an antiques store. We host community fundraisers, have two
OUTDOOR VINTAGE MARKETS every summer and hold classes and workshops throughout the year. You can find details BELOW.

OUR VENDORS LOVE TO SHOP FOR YOU. They specialize in old, rusty, antique,
primitive, vintage, recycled, revived, repurposed, salvaged, scavenged, chippy, farm, collectibles, indoor and outdoor décor. Come and see what they have found
for you!!

OPEN DAILY

SUMMER HOURS April - October
Monday - Saturday 10a - 6p and Sunday 11a - 5p

WINTER HOURS - November - March
Monday - Saturday 10a - 5p and SUNDAY 11a - 5p.

FIND US ON FACEBOOK!!


Friday, September 26, 2014

DEBBIE



This is my beautiful niece who lost her battle with bone cancer on Wednesday September 24, 2014.  Her name is Debbie and she was 47 with a husband of 21 years and children ages 12 and 18.  She spent her entire life helping others by caregiving, being a special education professional, and last year she started her own business by sharing her journey to heath through diet on a blog and Facebook pages called "The Sour Path is the Sweetest".   Her amazing story about healthy food choices helped so many world wide. My family learned about her amazing impact on others as we were contacted by people from across the country and overseas. She was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in April 2014.

For me, Debbie was my friend, my daughter, my sister.  She loved to help me with my business and she was so much better at it than I.  From helping me with my blog and Facebook pages, suggesting helpful web sites that could help me make better flyers, and she recommended books that could help me take better pictures.  She also suggested helpful books to read when I struggled with some issues in my own business. When she needed distraction during hard times, "talk to me" was always about my business and hers.  She recently became a  Nutritional Therapist  and with that and her personal experiences she had planned to open her own practice this past summer.  We all need a champion like Debbie. She will be missed, but her spirit lives on in many.

She liked that I used quotes occasionally at the end of my posts.  It was her idea to use them more.  So ........
 
Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment