WADE CREEK HOUSE ANTIQUES opened in 2007. Located in an old 1940's home, we have expanded many times so there are many areas for you to browse. Located on an acre in Estacada, Oregon, your children can visit with our chickens (yes, we sell eggs) as you look around.
We are much more than an antiques store. We host community fundraisers, have two OUTDOOR VINTAGE MARKETS every summer and hold classes and workshops throughout the year. You can find details BELOW.
OUR VENDORS LOVE TO SHOP FOR YOU. They specialize in old, rusty, antique, primitive, vintage, recycled, revived, repurposed, salvaged, scavenged, chippy, farm, collectibles, indoor and outdoor décor. Come and see what they have found for you!!
Monday - Saturday 10a - 5p and SUNDAY 11a - 5p.
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Sunday, December 21, 2014
LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE... a few ideas for you.
FOR THE GARDENER - vintage garden books, old floral frogs, watering cans, plant stands, vintage pots
AND.........MUCH MORE here at WADE CREEK HOUSE ANTIQUES!!
OPEN CHRISTMAS EVE
Friday, December 19, 2014
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Monday, December 15, 2014
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Below are a couple of samples of ornaments made from egg shells in Nikki's previous class. This Saturday , besides making ornaments out of egg shells, Nikki will use the lambs ear plant and poppy seed pods to create unique and one-of-a-kind ornaments. This is a fun class and you will have a chance to make three wonderful ornaments. Call a friend and make some great memories.
Class is at 10:30am - 12:30pm and the cost is $25. There is a limit to class size so registration required.
Sunday, December 7, 2014
And really, nothing could spoil the day. We saw about 135 children of all ages in 3 hours. There is something magical about children and Santa. It is hard to describe in words.
This sweet boy came back as he remembered he had more to say after his picture....
Saturday, December 6, 2014
Friday, December 5, 2014
DON'T FORGET.... Tonight is our OPEN HOUSE and tomorrow is SANTA (11a - 2p) at The Wade Creek House.
Tonight come and enjoy a 20% discount on almost everything and enjoy refreshments and door prizes as you shop. SEE YOU THEN!
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Once again we are excited that Santa will be at The Wade Creek House this Saturday from 11am - 2pm. This is the perfect time to get this years Santa picture. There is a $5.00 charge for the picture but 100% of this money is being donated to Clackamas River and Eagle Creek Elementary Schools. There is nothing like listening to your child talk to Santa..... we hope to see you!
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Sunday, November 30, 2014
But if you missed coming yesterday, there is still one more opportunity to get those great savings. Our Holiday Open House is this Friday Night from 5p- 8p. Refreshments will be served while you shop for that special purchase.... almost everything 20% off including gift certificates.
Our newsletter is going out tonight... If you are not on our mailing list... sign up on our blog. I am not sure you can do it from your phone because I can only get one column on my phone. Our blog is actually 3 columns wide. In the right column, there is a place to sign up to receive our newsletter.
Check out this is a fun tree option for those of us that collect galvanized tubs.....
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
1. breakfast at HARMONY BAKING COMPANY who is giving away donuts to the first 50 people plus they have other breakfast specials just for Small Business Saturday,
2. head to WADE CREEK HOUSE ANTIQUES where we are opening early at 9. Free candy canes, 20% off most items, 20% off gift certificates, and if you spend more than $40 you will get a coupon to take with you to bring back another day before Christmas to receive 20% off another item. First 15 purchases will also receive a Small Business Saturday canvas tote!
3. DICKS LOGGING is not just about logging. They have adult and childrens work clothes like Carhartt, Prison Blues, Codet and more - 15% off any clothing item and they are giving out 2015 pocket planners to the first shoppers. They also have some great home décor items along with the usual power tools and chain saws.
4. SHEAR BEAUTY SALON - is handing out cookies and has 20% off all products and services. Also there is LEFT COAST WEAR who has 40% off t-shirts and sweatshirts.
5. NAPA AUTO PARTS is handing out Intrepid Fallen Hero Hats to the first 50 customers has great specials on wrench sets and other items. Here you will also get a $5 coupon towards a future purchase.
6. Time to swing by PLANET CUP OF JOE for a delicious cup of coffee. They are handing out free caramel corn to the first 50 customers. You can get a FREE drink coupon with $25 gift card purchase.
7. Then there is ESTACADA MOTORSPORTS who is discounting Strider Bikes by 20%! They will have 30% off on Small Business Saturday and 30% off a future purchase. Get a free Christmas ornament here too. WOW!
8. Time for lunch at LEW'S DRIVE-IN where they have free soda and an awesome lunch special.
9. NW HI-TEC has 25% off refurbished computers!! Also get a electronics hook-up kit FREE with purchase over $100. Free gift wrapping here! NICE!
10.. Next door is THE SPIRAL GALLERY who has free hot cider and cookies. They are offering 10% off the entire gallery with a special coupon to save 10% at First Friday in December.
11. OLD FARMHOUSE NURSERY AND FEED STORE has free flashlight key chains. They have a special on Ivermectin Horse Wormer and for every bag of livestock feed sold on Small Business Saturday they will donate $1 to Out To Pasture Sanctuary! Caring for the community!
12. Time for dinner at THE COUNTRY RESTAURANT where they are giving out free 2015 calendars. Buy a $25 gift certificate and get a FREE $5 gift certificate. Also save 15% on gifts.
Then there is the Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony downtown at 6.
AND WADE CREEK HOUSE ANTIQUES IS OPEN TILL 7 SO YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STOP ONE MORE TIME.
WOW - What a day!!
AT YOUR FIRST STOP YOU WILL GET ALL THIS INFORMATION ON YOUR ESTACADA EXPRESS "TICKET." TURN this ticket in and if you have had your ticket stamped by all 12 businesses (NO PURCHASES REQUIRED) you will have a chance to win a gift basket valued at over $500!!