WADE CREEK HOUSE ANTIQUES opened in 2007. Located in an old 1940's home, we have expanded many times so there are many areas for you to browse. Located on an acre in Estacada, Oregon, your children can visit with our chickens (yes, we sell eggs) as you look around.


We are much more than an antiques store. We host community fundraisers, have two
OUTDOOR VINTAGE MARKETS every summer and hold classes and workshops throughout the year. You can find details BELOW.

OUR VENDORS LOVE TO SHOP FOR YOU. They specialize in old, rusty, antique,
primitive, vintage, recycled, revived, repurposed, salvaged, scavenged, chippy, farm, collectibles, indoor and outdoor décor. Come and see what they have found
for you!!

OPEN DAILY

SUMMER HOURS April - October
Monday - Saturday 10a - 6p and Sunday 11a - 5p

WINTER HOURS - November - March
Monday - Saturday 10a - 5p and SUNDAY 11a - 5p.

FIND US ON FACEBOOK!!


Monday, August 25, 2014

MY MUST HAVES...

I told you I would share with you what I bought so here it is.  NORMALLY, I am shopping for our customers but things were different this time.  The things I was finding were things that I loved and wanted to keep for myself.   Here are my special finds from very wonderful vendors...
 
 
 
Not sure where to start.  I got a wonderful late 1800's to early 1900's trunk soon to be used as a coffee table with hiding space for the grandkids toys, a great old garden cart, and the red triangle looking thing is an old metal snow sled, 1950's, to be used as decoration this winter.  An awesome old wool military blanket with the date 1952 stitched in along with a military insignia... that is an important date for me, some cool old 1914 books which I love, and an old handmade wood bowl which is already filled with produce from my garden.  This old feed sack is going to be used as a back cushion for our outdoor chairs. 
See.. these items were needed, right?


Oh, and I got this for my husband.... I thought it was very cool.  The clock works and it lights up... it will look so great in his shop. 

 
 
 Looking back through the pictures I took, I thought I would share a few other fun pictures..

 
This is Wendy, another member of Wade Creek House doing a bit of shopping.  The wheelbarrow she bought was helpful for some of her items... these are just a few!
 



What was cute when I first saw this family was that they were all carrying the chair.  Teamwork!

 
This is Pat Reneau, the winner of our $25 gift certificate.  She brought her sisters (at least they acted like sisters) who helped her spend it!

 
And finally, this is the band... known as 211.  They made the day even more festive.  Everyone had a great time listening to them.
 
So our next market is
SEPTEMBER 20TH
 
SAVE THE DATE - LAST MARKET OF THE SUMMER!
Still time to be a vendor... give us a call!
 
Live life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment