WADE CREEK HOUSE ANTIQUES opened in 2007. Located in an old 1940's home, we have expanded many times so there are many areas for you to browse. Located on an acre in Estacada, Oregon, your children can visit with our chickens (yes, we sell eggs) as you look around.


We are much more than an antiques store. We host community fundraisers, have two
OUTDOOR VINTAGE MARKETS every summer and hold classes and workshops throughout the year. You can find details BELOW.

OUR VENDORS LOVE TO SHOP FOR YOU. They specialize in old, rusty, antique,
primitive, vintage, recycled, revived, repurposed, salvaged, scavenged, chippy, farm, collectibles, indoor and outdoor décor. Come and see what they have found
for you!!

OPEN DAILY

SUMMER HOURS April - October
Monday - Saturday 10a - 6p and Sunday 11a - 5p

WINTER HOURS - November - March
Monday - Saturday 10a - 5p and SUNDAY 11a - 5p.

FIND US ON FACEBOOK!!


Monday, February 10, 2014

MONDAY

 
The schools are closed, the parking lot is icy, and it is raining at 28 degrees
 so we are closed again today.... 
 please be safe!  Thanks for the pic Nikki!
 
Need another idea to do yourself or with your children?
Have you made your Valentine cards yet?
Today's the day.
 
 
 
I took two more pages out of the book I use for crafts, a brown paper grocery bag, an  old Christmas card, and I have letter stamps.   OH, and a glue stick.
 
 
For the cover I cut my book page to size and decorated.  Letter stamps are so fun... if you don't have them you can cut out letters, use crayons,  a marker..  If you don't have letter stamps, take your 40% coupon to Michaels a get some... I use mine all the time.  I love them and my grandsons love them too.
 
 
 
 
 
For the inside, I cut my brown paper bag to size and did the same.
Use any paper, wrapping paper,  construction paper.   I used an old Christmas card so it wasn't so flimsy but if you have some heavier paper or construction paper, you can skip that step.. 

 
And the kids have lots of small valentines to make for school..
this will give them something fun to do today after they are done playing outside in the snow.
 
I hope you always find a reason to smile......


No comments:

Post a Comment